Submitted by: Alžběta K.
Recipe Source Country: Czech Republic
Cooking/Prep time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- 250 g of crushed butter biscuits
125 g of melted butter
- 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g of sour cream
- juice of 2 limes
- zest of 1 lemon
- whipping cream (or just whipping cream)
- Prepare a 22cm round tin and line with baking paper.
- Crush all the butter biscuits and melt the butter.
- Mix the butter and biscuits and ‘baste’ the bottom of the cheesecake.
- Put in the oven at 170 degrees for 7 min (depending on the oven).
- Let cool for an hour and a half.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling and pour into the cake tin.
- Bake again for 10 min.
- Let cool again for a while.
- Decorate with whipped cream, pieces of lime, and lemon or mint to taste.