Submitted by: Alice R.
Recipe Source Country: Italy
Cooking/Prep time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Rice arborio
- Pumpkin Stock
- Put onion and oil in a pan for some minutes.
- Prepare the hot stock.
- Cut in little cubes as much pumpkin as we like to have in our risotto and put that in the pan with oil and onion for the minutes.
- Toast the Rice for a couple of minutes in a different pan and then add a glass of wine.
- When the wine evaporated add the stock slowly, letting It evaporate and adding again.
- When the Rice Is almost ready (after 30 minutes circa) add the pumpkin, Parmigiano and butter in the amount we like.
- You can add bacon in cubes if you want to.