Submitted by: Tereza B.
Recipe Source Country: USA
Cooking/Prep time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
You can also make it in a gluten-free version.
- 125g of butter
- 50g of cocoa power
- 2 eggs
- 150g of caster sugar
- 120g of plain flour
- 30g of almond flour
- 100g of chopped dark chocolate (70%)
- half package of baking powder
- handful of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Melt the butter, and stir in the cocoa powder.
- Beat the eggs until foamy, add the sugar, and beat again.
- Stir in the cocoa mixture and stir in the flour, baking powder, and chopped chocolate (and nuts). Mix.
- Grease a baking tray, lined with baking paper, and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 20 min. The dough must remain moist.
- Slice and you can sprinkle with cocoa.